Here are some definitions that may help you navigate your path.
- O’clocked – A blow to the head from believing time is real.
- Exasterbate – What mind does when it thinks there’s a problem.
- Déjà Poo – The feeling that you’ve heard this crap before.
- Mindful – Bearing in mind. Aware. Focused on the moment’s task, as in “chop wood, carry water.”
- Masterful – Bearing in the Beloved. Aware of God in all creation, as in “chop love, carry love.”
- Forlone – Sad and lonely due to separation from one’s true self.
- Caterize – To sear someone with a catlike gaze.
- Dogfrontation – An encounter that involves raised hackles and baring of teeth.
- Reinconsternation – The sense that you’ve acted this way before and yet you can’t seem to act any other way.
- Catemplation – Insights that come while petting a cat.
- Catupuncture – When a cat’s claw inserts through the skin at a specific point especially to get your attention.
- Invisionary – One blessed with the foresight to see the journey within.
- Perplexify – What happens whenever the mind tries to solve what it assumes is a problem.
- Incringe – To encroach upon in a way that makes a person cringe. As in, He incringed upon my space.
- Optimystic – One who sees the world through the eyes of possibility.
If you enjoyed this list, you may also like You Know You’re a Spiritual Warrior When…
- Unknown source on Facebook (Déjà Poo)
- Merriam Webster Dictionary (Mindful)
- Sri Gary Olsen (Forlone, Incringe)
- Edie Weinstein (Optimystic)