Sail the Cosmic Seas

LH_95

Out here

in the far reaches of creation,

I sail the Cosmic seas

between stars.

Like Voyager

as it swings past Jupiter,

frolics among Saturn’s rings,

and discovers Titan’s thick blue haze,

I relish life’s encounters

as they arise within.

Each one brightens me,

lightens me

and all of creation as well.

Now, the One draws me back.

It tugs at my third eye

and whispers in my ear:

“Come Home.”

I am no throw-away probe

destined to wander the Universe

for eternity.

Such a thing does not exist.

All returns to its origin—

eventually.

Like a child

back from summer camp

running into her father’s arms,

I sprint homeward,

into the great love

that I am.

Photo: NASA—The stellar nursery LH 95

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “Sail the Cosmic Seas”

1. Kelley March 9, 2017 at 8:45 am #

Love it and you✨💫

• Lesley March 10, 2017 at 3:39 pm #

Thank you, Kelley. Right back at you! <3

2. Stephani March 9, 2017 at 9:07 am #

The vastness of the spiritual journey, mirrored in the expanse of the physical universe, can seem impossibly overwhelming. Your words of wisdom and hope comparing the Inner Sprint Home to a child returning from summer camp to the loving embrace of a parent ignite tender joy within my heart. Your words strengthen and inspire me to run a few more steps today. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

• Lesley March 10, 2017 at 3:41 pm #

I’m so glad, Stephani. I will run a few more steps with you. We are definitely on a stupendous journey. Thank you for journeying with me.

3. Lynn Hawley March 9, 2017 at 10:25 am #

Precious Lesley, Beautiful and inspiring as always. Thank you!

4. Monica Zmuda March 10, 2017 at 7:54 am #

There was so much visualization of our journey back home, and the LOVE That carries us there. I have always felt when looking at the stars and planets that I am reconnecting to my true home. It takes me to a highly spiritual place. Beautiful poem, Lesley. Your words inspire me. 💖

• Lesley March 10, 2017 at 3:43 pm #

That’s interesting, Monica. I see what you mean…when we look into space, we are seeing the origins of our physical universe, and thus of ourselves. Lovely contemplation!

5. liz macdonald March 10, 2017 at 12:25 pm #

Lesley this is quite fantastic and really seems to tread the breath of utterness …. Masterful!!

• Lesley March 10, 2017 at 3:44 pm #

You are so poetic, Liz. I love what you wrote. To tread the breath of utterness, wow. I aspire to that! Thank you.

6. Helen Visarraga March 10, 2017 at 7:30 pm #

I want to frolic among Saturn’s rings. So beautiful.

7. Michael D Baggetta March 11, 2017 at 8:54 am #

Hi Lesley,

Wow, what an awesome photo of the macrosom you shared from NASA, along with your channeling of you being a probe (point of view) or, as we know,a soul traveling amongst the stars,planets, galaxies, dark matter and so much more that constitutes the,”Cosmic Seas.” What a blessing that we are not destined to travel outward from our source for eternity but that we do feel and begin to center our attention upon that pull from the creator, calling us home. I have missed following your blog, your writing/channeling is a blessing i must not forget, thanks so much for sharing!

• Lesley March 11, 2017 at 9:56 am #

Thank you, Michael. I know how much you appreciate outer space. You post some lovely space images on Facebook. I’m happy this resonated with you.